EVR ARCADE COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
COVID-19 continues to be present in our daily lives causing health and Economic challenges to people and organizations across the world. In EVR ARCADE safety and well-being of our employees, customers and communities will always be our top priority.
We designed new policies to make your experience as fun and smooth as possible at EVR ARCADE. Therefore we expect to create an environment where Safety, Fun, and Entertainment will not compromise but all combined.
- During these difficult times, our intention is to keep the Arcade capacity at under 40 people.
- Upon arrival, we invite you to check in with a team member and then be provided hand sanitizer
- Social Distancing: Each of our VR Stations has its own dedicated play space. Once you are in your play's pace with your headset on, you are socially distanced from other customers and staff.
- Masks: We require that you wear a mask coming and going from the Arcade and anytime you are outside of your play space. We ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears and covers your nose and mouth at all times while not playing.
- Group Games can be shared within a family or group that comes together.
- Individual Games when occupied and waiting for a turn there should be a waiting line with no more than 7 people.
- Limit one-on-one interaction: Our greetings and goodbyes will be touchless, we won’t be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- ALL tools, stations, chairs, seating areas, and doors will be sanitized between each guest. The Arcade is cleaned and disinfected each day.
We thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation as we all move forward with our new safety plans to provide you with a safe and fun environment. We appreciate your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the Arcade soon!
EVR ARCADE MANAGEMENT